This training course equips participants to deal with fire on an emergency basis. It emphasises the danger of fire, the importance of prevention, the necessity of urgent action when fire breaks out, and the role of the Fire Warden.
- On completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- List their duties as Fire Wardens.
- Describe the chemistry of fire.
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace.
- Use and maintain portable fire extinguishers.
- Assist in the management of evacuation procedures and drills.
- Course introduction and objectives.
- Fire safety legislation.
- Theory of fire and fire extinction.
- Chemistry of fire.
- Practical demonstrations of fire hazards.
- Spread of fire and smoke behaviour.
- Classification of fires.
- Ignition sources.
- Portable fire extinguishers theory & practical.
- Fire prevention evacuation procedures.
- Duties of a Fire Warden.
- Maximum of 12 participants
- 1 day duration.
- Price: €40 per person.
IMPORTANT: All initial enquiries and all bookings via C4B
Click here for web site